Bree Despain - The Savage Grace (Dark Divine #3)

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   -1

We were kids when we feel in love

Group
    Founder
    MFE Points
    +302

Status

Cover Titolo_Libro

Titolo originale: The Savage Grace
    Serie: The Dark Divine #3
    Autore: Bree Despain
    Editore: EgmontUSA
    Genere: Urban fantasy
    Data d’uscita: 13 Marzo 2012
    Costo previsto: $12.57 (rilegato) e $7.53 (brossura) cartaceo / $9.18 eBook
    Pagine: 496

Trama: Grace Divine made the ultimate sacrifice to cure Daniel Kalbi. She was infected with the werewolf curse while trying to save him, and lost her beloved brother in the process. When Grace receives a haunting phone call from Jude, she knows what she must do. She must become a Hound of Heaven.
    Desperate to find Jude, Grace befriends Talbot—a newcomer to town who promises her that he can help her be a hero. But as the two grow closer, the wolf grows in Grace, and her relationship with Daniel is put in danger—in more ways than one.​
    Unaware of the dark path she is walking, Grace begins to give into the wolf inside of her—not realizing that an enemy has returned and a deadly trap is about to be sprung.
    The final installment in The Dark Divine trilogy brings Daniel and Grace's love story to a breathtaking conclusion.

La serie Dark Divine č composta da:
    1. Dark Divine
    2. Lost Grace
    3. The Savage Grace

Č possibile trovare il download di The Savage Grace in pdf, awz3, epub o ordinare il cartaceo sul sito della Casa Editrice o presso i principali store.

I nuovi libri che leggerai nei prossimi mesi? Vieni a scoprirlo qui, nel calendario prossime uscite My Fantasy Ebook!

Edited by Lele-sette - 3/10/2020, 15:20

2. sonea97
        +1   -1

User deleted

Grazie mille, ora č perfetto ^ ^

3. Tonina
        +1   -1

User deleted

Scusate qnd uscirŕ in italiano?!

2 replies since 25/4/2013, 17:31   1228 views