Rae Carson - Walk on Earth a Stranger (The Gold Seer Trilogy #1)

Data uscita in Inglese 22 settembre 2015

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   +1   -1

Disintossicati dai libri

Group
    Administrator
    MFE Points
    +745

Status

Cover Titolo_Libro
    (Cover Originale)

Titolo: Walk on Earth a Stranger
    Serie: The Gold Seer Trilogy #1
    Autore: Rae Carson
    Editore: Greenwillow Books
    Genere: Paranormal storico
    Data d'uscita: 22 settembre 2015
    Costo previsto: € // cartaceo, E-book € 11.92
    Pagine: 432

Trama: Lee Westfall has a secret. She can sense the presence of gold in the world around her. Veins deep beneath the earth, pebbles in the river, nuggets dug up from the forest floor. The buzz of gold means warmth and life and home—until everything is ripped away by a man who wants to control her. Left with nothing, Lee disguises herself as a boy and takes to the trail across the country. Gold was discovered in California, and where else could such a magical girl find herself, find safety?

Walk on Earth a Stranger, the first book in this new trilogy, introduces—as only Rae Carson can—a strong heroine, a perilous road, a fantastical twist, and a slow-burning romance. Includes a map and author’s note on historical research

La Serie The Gold Seer Trilogy
    1. Walk on Earth a Stranger
    2. Like a River Glorious
    3. Into the Bright Unknown

Potrete ordinare il libro o scaricare l'ebook - pdf, epub, azw- di - Walk on Earth a Stranger (The Gold Seer Trilogy #1) - presso i principali store (amazon, kobobooks, net-ebook, mondadori, feltrinelli etc).

I nuovi libri che leggerai nei prossimi mesi? Vieni a scoprirlo qui, nel calendario prossime uscite My Fantasy Ebook!

Edited by Lele-sette - 7/10/2020, 12:53

0 replies since 17/9/2015, 17:09   39 views